JUNE 7th Festival & Semi-final
- : (Capacity = 600 for dancing)
- Workshops will take place during the afternoon at a location TBC
- 8:00pm Doors open to the general public for social dancing (Milonga)
@ HAMMERSMITH ASSEMBLY HALL
- 9:30pm Semi final (40 minutes) & performance by Fernando Carrasco and Jimena Hoeffner.
- Milonga continues until 2am. DJ: Marcelo ROJAS
Built in the 1930's, the Assembly Hall is one of the largest halls in West London. It was specifically designed to provide the maximum of natural light during the day and has one of the finest sprung dance floors in the country. Its superb wood panelled interior has a full width stage at one end and a spacious licensed bar at the other.
The stage features electronically operated curtains, full lighting and PA facilities. Accessible by either staircase or lift, the Assembly Hall is an ideal venue for any event where space, functionality and a dramatic visual backdrop make all the difference.
900 for concert, seated
600 for dancing
350 for dinner/dance
400 for dinner
260 for examination
Wedding receptions 450-650 depending on customer requirements